Mixed Tape


Remember when we use to make mixed tapes for our friends? Not too long ago, I came across one that my friend Tania made me in high school. She always made the BEST mixed tapes so I was super excited to pop it in the tape player in my car.  First of all, this thing was at least 15 years old so the sound quality was horrible second of all the compilation of songs was hilarious.  Side one went from Elvis’s “The Lady Loves me” to Bone Thugs n Harmony’s “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” to Oasis “Wonderwall” and then to Chicago’s “Look Away”. Yes, there were only 4 songs on each side. Now, I love each song individually but hearing them one after the other was quit comical.
Do kids of today make “mixed tapes? Like do people take their friends IPods’ and load a play list of their favorite songs? Or is there some fancy app that allows you to just send a play list from one Iphone to another?
Since I have decided that I want to give “running with music” another try, I am looking for some playlist suggestions. So if you have a playlist that you love to run, please share.

Comments

Popular Posts