2X Better

I actually hate this picture. I look so fat. But I do like the group.

I learned something amazing today. If you press the "fan" button twice, it blows harder... the fan that is...on the treadmill.

So things are going surprisingly well. I have met with the running group twice now. I love it. During this past Saturday's run, I was feeling a little "over it" by the time we turned around. One of the women stopped and walked with me for awhile. As we were coming into the home stretch the rest of the group that had been running with us (and was now ahead of us) came back to find us so we could all finish together. I thought that was a very nice gesture.

I won't be able to run with them on Saturday because I am working the Friday overnight, but I am going to try to do it on Thursday morning.

Treadmill running is going pretty good as well. The treadmills at school are actually pretty nice. They have all kinds of different functions.

Like I said earlier, today I figured out that the fan has more than one setting. Last week I was thinking "I wish this fan was a little bit stronger" and apparently; it is.

I gave the "speed intervals" function another try today. I went with level "10" it was a little more reasonable. Not perfect; but better. The slow time was 26 min/mile and the fast was 10:20min/mile. I am hoping level 11 or 12 will be the magic number.

Comments

  1. I did the exact same thing with the treadmill fan! It took me awhile to realize it had different settings.

    Your running group sounds amazing! I'm glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts