Anything is possible



I FINALLY ran over the weekend. Actually I ran a 5k. It was called "Anything is Possible" and it started at 1:50 am. When I finished running it was1:26 am. Pretty cool, huh?

Before running I told myself; you haven't run in 4 week and you walked 60 miles two weeks ago (and didn't even train) so don't worry about the time, just enjoy yourself.

So that is what I did. I had a nice, slow and steady run. It took me just under 36 minutes. Not a great time but not horrible. Although I knew I was running slow, I couldn't run any faster. My breathing was great (I love cold weather running), but my legs just wouldn't move any faster.

P.S. I just realized it has actually been like EIGHT weeks since I ran.

P.S.S. We got cute PJs instead of Tshirts <3


Comments

Popular Posts