The Escape (Back at the begining of October)


(October 4th, 2013)
I have been sick for 3 weeks! I haven't run in about 4 weeks. I am so over it! This weekend, I will be walking 60 miles. Hopefully, I will be feeling better by then.

Anyway although I haven't "run" in 4 weeks, I did do a 5k a few weeks ago.

Freight Fest The Escape at Six Flags.
The Good:
Although the route was 2 loops, it didn't feel that way because I was so focused on looking for people to scare me.
The décor of the route was also good.
The medal is pretty awesome.
The Bad:
Very disorganized.
Boring shirt.
There was a separate charge to ride the rides. I would rather have it be one charge at a higher rate.
I really have nothing to report about my actual run. I walked it, and I walked it slow. But I had fun.





Comments

  1. Love your blog post! I did a blog for about ten years, you can still see it at tomlove99@blogspot.com
    Nyway, Love you Cole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts