New Shoes

I wish I was better about keeping track with this thing. Although, I don't think many people read it, I think it would help me. Sometimes I just feel like I don't have time....sometimes I feel like I have more than enough time.

Over the last month or two, I have managed to get in about 1 training run a week. Of course, I want to do better but it is better than nothing.

The last one was really discouraging. My knees hurt, I was winded, blah, blah. That was just under 2 weeks ago.

I wanted to run last night. I really wanted to run last night. Last night was the 2nd annual Big Peach Pot Luck. I was excited about running, food, and most importantly shoes. I need new shoes. Big Peach said they would have vendors launching new products and I figured it would be the perfect time to get my feet fitted.

But, I get sick with a respiratory funk at camp. I tried to run on Sunday at Brylee's Bash in the Park (my race for June) but my lungs just wouldn't have. I made it a minute and a half before I started walking.

Anyway, Sunday is trail run time again.

I am going to try to get new shoes on Friday and break them in on Sunday...and then go get Donuts!

Update: the new gear:

Comments

Popular Posts