Whats up for 2019

I am so excited for a new year and new adventures! It is amazing how quickly things start to unfold.

Last week, I decided to register for the Publix Half Marathon through CHOA. It is basically the same route I have done on so many other Atlanta half marathons but I am doing it with a different spin (hint hint...more to come later).

For years I have talked about doing the Teardrop Half up in the Chatsworth. Although I have not registered, it is on my calendar for this year.

Because the Chattanooga Half Ironman relay team filled up before Kim, Danica and I could registered I started looking for a downriver swim and there is one in June that I am interested in (2.4miles).

As always, I plan on running the Peachtree Road Race.


 I don't have many out-of-state races planned yet but my mom plans on travelling to the North East in early September and I have a few potential races picks but nothing set in stone.

I am so excited to say I will be doing Swim Across America again!! I loved it. This year I'd like to raise more money and finish quicker.

Recently, a cousin asked me if I wanted to do a Spartan race in the fall. I said "sounds great" and signed up. Later, I started to look a little further into Spartan races ;they are crazy. There are tons of obstacles that I wont be able to do....luckily you can do burpees as a penalty...and well, like most people I just love burpees.

I am signed up for the Alpharetta's Women's Half in November and I have a feeling I will have tons of friends there!

Going into 2019, the only thing I have consistently said about 2019 is that I would like to run the Honolulu Marathon for my 40th birthday (in December). I am not even the slightest bit ready to start planning that.  Planning a trip that big really intimidates me....but I figured out what I would wear (that's important right?).

What do you planned? Anything I must do?

Comments

Popular Posts