Slip, fall, bounce, slide, sore

I haven't gone for a run, or jog, or walk jog in a few days. I am still doing the 30 day crunch and 30 day squat challenge though. Today was day 7. So far it is still pretty easy.

Yesterday the boy and I went to Stone Mountain to hike up the top. It is only a mile, but man is it a work out. Within the first 5 minutes we could tell how out of shape we are.

Two things about the walk made me realize how old I am getting.

Number one: I was extremely worried about people that were not wearing proper foot wear. I saw a girl around the age of 12 and was very concerned about her ability to make it to the top... she made it...maybe even easier than me.

Number two: I am sore from my minor fall. We were descending back down and I slipped. I put my right arm behind me to catch myself, bounced twice on my butt and slide about a half a foot. Just a while ago I was trying to figure out why my shoulder, forearm, wrist and hip hurts. I realized that 33 year old chubby girls don't fall all that well.


The steepest area.

Atlanta Sky Line from half way up the Rock.




Their goes my dream of being America's First Ninja Warrior.

I don't think I will be running tomorrow either. I plan on going to Sky Zone for jump aerobics. I think my primary goal right now is to be in shape. I don't feel like I have to start jump full force into running quite yet.
(Not actually Skyrobics class, just me at SkyZone)

http://www.skyzone.com/suwanee   

Comments

Popular Posts