Which is harder? Blogging or Running?



Maybe its blogging about running. Because that includes figuring this thing out, doing the running and remembering to write about it.

I know very little about running and even less about blogging. This is my 4th time trying to even write this first paragraph. I keep messing up and trying to select an area to delete or cut and paste but it doesn't seem to work that way.

Recently,I got the bright idea to train for the Dopey Challenge.

In case you are not familiar with said "Dopey Challenge" it is a 4 day event that includes a 5k, 10k, 1/2 Marathon and a Full Marathon.

I think it sounds absolutely crazy! But I also thought walking 60 miles in 3 days sounded crazy but I have done it 7 times now.

If I can walk 60 miles in 3 days, shirley I can run 48.6 in 4 days. I realize that running and walking are extremely different but that's what training is for!

At this point the Dopey Challenge 2014 is already full so I have until January 2015 to train for this thing.

Comments

Popular Posts