Challenge Updates

Although I haven't been running, I am still keeping up with the crunch challenge and squat challenge. Today is day 18. 105 crunches and 155 squats. I would say that the crunches are still a piece of cake but Tiffany really worked our core on Wednesday and I am still sore from that. In terms of the squats... I HATE them. My left knee clicks with every awful one. I am breaking them up thru out the night though, and that helps. I do 20-30 every time I go to the blood bank or something like that. Clearly I am talking about when I am at work. I don't go to the blood bank in my spare time. At least not to "get blood". Only to give. It is needed. Please give!  

I am going to start the push-up challenge on Monday. I think that will be a real challenge. I don't think I will be able to lift my arms by the end of week one!

In case you want to give em' a try

 
 
 The push up challenge has different levels based on a pretest and a different link for each week. The link is below if you are interested.
 

Comments

Popular Posts