What a great morning for a run

So... I met with the running group! What a difference it makes! We weren't even talking during the run, but it helped so much. Just having people around me running around me, kept me going. I never even felt the desire to walk. I ran just under 4 miles. I don't think running 4 miles is all that impressive but I had actually never done it before. I mean, I have "run" a 15k but there was walking involved.

The weather was great. It was about 69degres outside and there was nice breeze plus humidity was really low. I loved it.

I hated getting up at 6:30a.m. on a Saturday morning but it was worth it.

The only problem I ran into was lack of hydration. I had to work the Saturday overnight, so I took a 3 hour nap after my run. I woke up with what felt like a hang over. My best guess, is it was due to dehydration. I don't think I had much water the day b4 and I guess my body was just angry at me.

I will work on drinking hydrating better for next time.

Comments

  1. Being hung over is being dehydrated so dying of thirst probably feels like the hangover that finally kills you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the running group! With my first running group, no one was the same pace as me so I always ran by myself. But, I was still so much better off than running on my own. Just being in a group with others doing the same thing is motivating. Great job on 4 miles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts