I got in!

As soon as I found out when registration opened for Walt Disney World Marathon weekend I wrote it in my planner. As it got closer and closer to that registration date, I started to panic. I started to panic about money, training, travel, and anything else I could think of.

Although I had my reservations, on April 22nd, I was on the website and ready at 11:45am. At 12 noun, I refreshed the site and got a message that the website could not be found. I refreshed again, and again but I continued to get the same message. I started to wonder if it was a sign. I told a classmate sitting next to me (Yes, I was sitting in class. I do not normally do personal things during class but it was a "free day" of sorts.?) that I was thinking of giving up and trying later. She encouraged me to keep trying. Thankfully, I was able to access the website the after next refresh.

Well thank goodness for her encouragement because it sold out in 3 hours! Can you believe that? I had heard that it sold out quickly and I obviously took it seriously because I was at the computer right when tickets went on sale, but I didn't really think it would take only a few hours.

Comments

Popular Posts