Pace Calculator

For some reason, I spend an ungodly amount of time trying to calculate my pace on my run/walk intervals. Every time I do interval running I am thinking "Okay, if I run at a 10:30 mm pace for 3 minutes and then I walk at a 17:00 mm pace for 1 minute...what will be my over all pace. Now, I know some people can just easily calculate that in their head but my brain just doesn't work that way.

Yep; makes me feel like my head is going to explode. And frankly, I don't think that would be very good for my run.

This morning, I found something amazing. It is a Run/Walk Pace Calculator. Made my day! Seriously, its the little things in life. Ya know. So Here you go:

http://www.runnersworld.com/tools/run-walk-pace-calculator

OMG, do you think there could be an app for that?

Comments

Popular Posts