PTRR plan

Step 1: make a plan
Step 2: stick to my plan
Step 3: be willing to throw plan out the window if: 
                  I run into anyone I know and they have a different plan
                   If I no longer like my plan
                   If cold beer seems better.than my plan

Back to Step 1: last week I noticed that I usually want a little break every mile. So i started thinking I would follow the Hal Higdon method and only take walk breaks at water stops. 

But yesterday I had the honor of meeting Jeff Galloway!

I will write more later, but the point is I asked him so questions about my pace and intervals and he suggested that I try 30/30 intervals. 

So...I'll try to come up with a plan before I finish the race. 

Oh one last thing; I hope to get a picture of Meb as he runs past. 

Comments

Popular Posts