Suwanee Greenway


For whatever reason, I did not get up on Sunday morning to meet up with Suwanee Big Peach. So after the boy and I laid around for several hours, I convinced up to go on my run with me. He was acting as my security guard. He struggles with knee problems when he runs so he rode his bike.

We went to the Suwanee Greenway. It was a beautiful day. Clear skies, lower temps, cool breeze.

I set my intervals on 30/30. I don't think I had really done intervals that short in a long time. At first it felt a little awkward but it worked itself out after about a mile.

Since I was with the boy instead of a running group, I thought it would be a good time to play around with my watch. I had been wanting to test the pause button and I figured it would be a good time. I don't know why I expected to struggle with it...I guess I had a problem with it in the past. But it was totally fine. 

I felt okay about the run. It wasn't great but it wasn't but it wasn't horrible. Mainly, it felt slow.

We saw a couple of deer. We saw them around the 2.5 mile mark and then again in the same place when came back around. One of them was a four point but it was soooo idty bidty. Behind him there was a tea tiny lil friend.

After our run/bike we went to the shop and I realized I had lost my ID. I figured it fell out when I took a picture so we went to the closest road access to that area and I went back to look for it.

I didn't find my ID and I was stung by a bee. Sooo that sucked.

Around 7 hours later (while I was at work) I began to get hives on my legs. I took Benadryl, then I started to get really sleepy and tingly. So I laid down for 20 minutes but it didn't really help. It was a slow night so I made the decision to go home.

(5 days later and my legs are still a little itchy)


Comments

Popular Posts