A rainy run

Its been awhile. I have pretty overwhelmed with school and just haven't had time to blog. I have been doing some running though. Not as much as I could but I've been running. The good news is my runs have felt pretty easy......
Well goodness, it has been over a months since I even started this post. Again, school has been really hard.

So lets see, what can I remember...

The boy went with me. He rode his back while I did 1/1 intervals. As I recall, my goal was 10 miles and I did 9.75.

It rained for about 3 miles but we were kind of protected by the trees so it wasn't too bad.

It was really nice having the boy's company and because he was on his bike, my pace was pretty decent. During my run intervals I was running around a 10mm. Actually, I started out around 11:30 but by the end I was around 9:50. Yay for negative splits. It doesn't really display that way on my watch but I was keeping a close eye on my pace while running.

By the time we were done it was too sunny to keep both eyes open


Comments

Popular Posts