Whatz next? Creating a bucket list.

When I first read about the Dopey Challenge, I thought it was crazy. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to do something like that. But... less than an hour later, I wanted to do it. At the time, I hadn't run more than a 10 or 15k. But I made the decision that I wanted to do it so I figured out how to do it. 

Now that I have done it, I find myself scratching my head wondering what I should do next. So I am working on creating a running bucket list. 

This is what I have come up with so far. Please feel free to make suggestions. 

Cooper Bridge Run, Marine Corps marathon, Hatfield and McCoy half marathon, A1A half or marathon, Niagara Falls marathon, Big Sur marathon, Honolulu marathon*,

Special note about the Honolulu marathon: Planned for my 40th birthday in 2019. 

And my next "challenge" is the Canyon De Chelly Ultra in 2016! It is a 55k on the spiritual land of the Navajos! There are several reason that this is a crazy idea: 
trail run
34 miles
rattlesnakes???
the town is at 5,500 above sea level






Comments

Popular Posts