Believe...

 Well, I done got my foot all decorated.


This is something I started thinking about sometime during my Dopey Journey. There were several times that I told myself that I was not a "real runner" and that I was ridiculous for even attempting to train for a 48 mile running challenge. But then I started seeing Bondi bands, shirts and inspirational pictures that said "Believe" and I started telling myself that I could do anything that I could set my mind too. That if I just believed in myself, I could do it.  The more I said the more I saw the word. So I decided I would get the word "Believe" tattooed on my foot after I completed the Dopey Challenge.
But for whatever reason, I never got the tattoo.

Two years later, I have new goals and new challenges ahead. In addition training for a double half, I will be starting a Child Life practicum in January. My hope is that the practicum will then lead to an internship. As I face each new challenge and adventure I will continue to believe in myself.

That being said no running or swimming for two weeks while my foot heals.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts