Week 2

Sunday was trail day. I love trail day! Not just because of Dutch Monkey Donuts...its just so peaceful and perfect. Sunday's run was a little difficult because of the leave coverage on the trail itself and it was also cold, right around 30. But all in all, it was a great run. Kristin even gave everybody jingle bells for their shoes.




Wednesday was a swim day. I didn't really have a set time or distance in mind, I just wanted to stretch my body and get my heart rate up a bit. So I swam about 1,400 meters in around 40 minutes. The pumps had been broken the previous days and the pool had just reopened 10 minutes before I got there so the pool was really cold, but the swim felt great.




Thursday...BIRTHDAY RUN


We did sprints again. But this time, I didn't have "a goal pace" and I used my watch correctly. We did 8X200 with a full lap of walking in-between. Every time, I slowed down a few feet before my "mark" but I feel confident that I will get better and better. I honestly really enjoy these sprints and look forward to them getting longer and ore plentiful.

Comments

Popular Posts