Thumbs UP

(I picked out this beautiful picture for my bro)


It was a good week! I didn't really do much in running but I did all of my strength training days! I am enjoying strength training more and more.


I have also given it some further thought and I am not all that concerned that I haven't done my long runs. Honestly, I feel pretty strong. When I think of most of the days that I "quit" it was more of a "mind" problem rather than a "body/inability" thing. I think it is fair to say that the day that I could hardly walk was more of a "body" thing but let's be honest, I wasn't "injured" just really sore. If I truly had too, I am sure I could have run.


Motivation isn't generally a problem for me come race day, especially not one that I have been looking forward to for so long. I know it will be hard, maybe even really hard but I know I can do it.


One of the best part's about this trip is that there is a group of 8 of us going. We are staying in the firehouse on Friday night and then staying in Asheville on Saturday night.

Comments

Popular Posts